Thursday, September 28, 2006

Aiken for my Hubby!

Hello all! We are in Aiken with Stephen's parents while Stephen is in Germany for two weeks. Stephen is enjoying Germany, but wishes we were with him. He got to visit Helge's parents and will visit Helge and his wife and twin girls on Monday and Tuesday.

Things here are ok. Stephen's mom is being very helpful. The kids are really a little crazy. It is hard not to be in their own bed, with their own toys, and in their own sapce. Bowen is growing! We are all hanging in there.

I can't figure out how to post pictures from my camara to the blog using my in-laws computer. So, everyone who wants pics...email me at brighteach@gmail.com so I have your address...this is my new email account and I don't have anyones address.

Love you all and miss you!

No comments: