Saturday, September 09, 2006

1st trip to the Zoo




On Labor Day, we took Brooklyn to the Zoo. Britni, Joel, and I had a fun time watching Brooklyn Ooh and Aah over the animals. The funniest thing is when the Elephant went to the bathroom in front of us. Brooklyn's mouth dropped open. I wish I had a picture of that. Brooklyn loved feeding the ducks and fish. Every time we walked by one of the food canisters she pointed and said "that." We only let her feed them twice. Joel didn't like how it made her so dirty. :) After a few minutes in her stroller, she was ready to be out and on her own. She is such an independent child, but oh so cute. She has a smile that will just melt your soul. You should have seen Brooklyn when Joel got there. He had been at football practice and met us at the zoo. When he walked up she went running towards him like she hadn't seen him in years. It was really adorable.

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

I wish we lived closer so we could have joined in the fun day at the ZOO! When CLair saw the picture of Brooklyn on the lizard, she said, "Oh, I really don't like big lizards!" I guess she thought it was real!