Thursday, July 29, 2010

"I feel like a REAL woman!"

That is what Brooklyn said to me, as we were having a "Spa afternoon." We started with making chocolate cookies in the easy bake oven. Then I gave Brooklyn a french manicure (only because I didn't have any other colors). Then i put make up on her and did her hair. As I was putting make up on...she said, "I feel like a REAL woman!" I busted out laughing. She's already gorgeous, but look at the heart breaker that came out at the end.


FYI...we also worked on our minds, by practicing reading. She's not just all beautify...she's brains too! :)

3 comments:

Bugga said...

I love that little woman! She is certainly a beauty inside and out. What a fun day..covering all aspects of "womanhood", from enriching her brains as well as beauty AND domestic skills. Love you Brooklyn!

Bugga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
britni said...

I mean I love that girl! Thanks for having her over and have a Spa day!