Sunday, May 23, 2010

Greatest Weekend in NYC

A long awaited weekend in New York with Emily, finally happened! We started the trip with Chy and her family. I feel in love with those sweet girls and had a blast playing with those cutie-pies! (Bailey was on a field trip so we missed her and Shane was working hard to bring home the bacon, so we missed him too!) Here is a quick photo before the school bus came! Lots of our trip was planned around all the yummy NYC food! Our first food stop was NYC pizza of course! We had lunch at Lombardi's....it was so yummy!
Then dessert at Rice to Riches...a rice pudding place. If you think you don't like rice pudding, try this stuff and you will.

Emily and a lego batman at FAO Schwartz

Gray's Papaya - best hot dogs!

My first Pinkberry - but it would NOT be my last!


Natural History Museum - I gave him gum-gum!


A Monet at the Met!


The best grilled corn in the universe! I dream about this stuff!


And the final Pinkberry!


We did SO much this weekend. We also saw two plays "In the Heights" and "A Little Night Music" - thanks Em. We avoided a car bomb in Time Square and we are sure we bought a T-shirt from the good guy who reported the suspicious car about 30 minutes before he reported it! It was a great week. I had the time of my life with the best sister on the planet! Thanks Em for sharing NYC with me!

3 comments:

chyayn said...

Ive been waiting weeks for this post girls!:) Im so glad you had a good time.(Wasn't that corn to die for?!) Wish we would have gotten a few photos of us together. Come back again please! (and bring my sisters with you!)

Em said...

This was a glorious weekend. I still plan to post about it...I am so behind. I had corn on the cob tonight and it tasted terrible compared to the stuff in NYC. I believe it has ruined me for life with corn! I actually crave that stuff. Obviously from the pictures and the rolls I need to stop craving corn and start a major exercise plan. Yikes! Nothing like a picture to knock some sense into you.

Bright-Mom said...

Yes, Chy the corn was heavenly - I ate two and wish I could have fit ONE more in! :) Chy I think going to NYC with Em, you, and your sisters sounds like the most perfect trip EVER! We might make ourselves sick from laughing too much. We really should plan something! We love being with our C-3s - cool-Call-cousins!