Thursday, January 14, 2010

Call Charm X 5

My cousin Theresa posted this picture of my dad (the youngest...at the far end) with 3 of his brothers and his dad. I have never seen this picture and I just love it. I figure since not every member of our family has a Facebook account that I would post this on the blog for others to enjoy too. Since the Call men in our family (even younger generations)all talk about Call Charm...I thought the title was suiting. What handsome men, but shhh don't them that...it will go to their heads! :)

4 comments:

chyayn said...

LOVE IT, EMILY!!! THANK YOU!!:) (Could you email me a copy??)

Em said...

My dad said he thinks this is a picture that was taken right before your dad went on a mission. When Brooklyn saw it, she said, "Papa was pretty good looking back then."

Bright-Mom said...

Of course they are all good looking!

littlegry said...

But you know each of our dad's will say they are the "better looking" ones. :o)