Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Vacation...I think!





I spent the last week with Ros and family. It started a little rough, but we ended up having a good time. Ros picked me up at the airport last Monday. On the way home Stephen called to say that Kate was throwing-up at school. Before we could get to the school to pick Kate up, Clair threw-up in the back seat. Once we got everyone home, cleaned-up, and resting, Stephen called from upstairs to tell Ros that Bowen had woken-up, but he had also thrown-up in his crib. Needless to say, Ros got it on Tuesday and I had it on Wednesday. Luckily by the time mom and dad got there the sickness was pretty much done. I have pictures from Clair's party on Saturday, but I have to get them off my camera. These pictures were taken on my blackberry, so they aren't the best quality. Bowen is a doll...and boy does he love to eat. A boy after my own heart! Thanks Ros for letting me come and stay!

2 comments:

britni said...

WE SURE DO WISH WE COULDVE BEEN THERE, BUT SKIPPED THE SICKNESS PART. CANT WAIT TO SEE CLAIR B-DAY PICS!

Brooke said...

Did that really happen??!!! Wow, I'm glad I wasn't there ;) Love you guys, it's always fun to get sisters together!