Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More of Bowen


This is the after picture of Bowen's haircut...exucse the girl in the picture who also needs a haircut!
Here are a few more of Bowen with some of his gifts from his birthday and party!
The drum was a huge hit...no pun inteneded! I don't know who has enjoyed it more...
Bowen, the girls, or ME! Clair says I rock!
This is Bowen's tool belt and tools. Sorry about the blurry picture! Bowen got this Spiderman chair and it is just his size. He loves it! He sits in it all the time.
He is too cute.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

What a handsome little guy! I can't believe he is already one! I love those eyes :)

britni said...

I have his gift..I just got to get to the Post Office..I will do it soon though! He is adorable and the cake train turned out really cute! Great Job!