Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Business Trip to New York City





At the end of December, right before Christmas, I got to take a business trip to NYC. It was great to see all my old friends. I made the very most of my trip. I spent one night with Chy Ayn and family and the rest of the time in the city. It made me realize how much I miss it. I went to a Rangers Game and a Knicks Game. Both of those are things that I wanted to do when I lived there before and never had the chance to do. At the Rangers game I went with my old roommate Lindsay. She had box seats for work. It was very fancy, with tons of food. I also went to Chinatown and took in a Broadway play...Mary Poppins. (I recommend it!) I also ate pizza about every day and also hit my favorite spot The Burger Joint. My old roommate Lindsay actually got to sign the wall, when an employee thought she was Lindsay Lohan. I had a great time!

No comments: