Thursday, March 22, 2007

Brooklyn at Judson Track meet



Okay last ones, but I love these pictures of our future track star soaking it all in. She is just sitting by me being a good little girl watching her daddy coach the high jumpers. She loved it. We also sat by the start and she loved hearing the gun go off. She would just laugh and say OH My! After it was over she helped her dad put up the poles and was quite the big helper. Good thing it was hot that day and we had to leave because I am pretty sure we wouldn't have been able to keep her off the track. She thought she should participate as well. Man do I have my handsfull, but as I do I laugh so hard at her inside!

1 comment:

Bright-Mom said...

What a doll! You can see the wheels in her head turning! She is going to be such the little sports star! :)